If you're new to TablelistPro, you've come to the right place! Complete the checklist below to get started with our platform and begin the setup of your account.
1. Download the TablelistPro Mobile App
Our app is available free of charge on both iOS and Android devices. However, we strongly recommend using iOS devices as TablelistPro is optimized for that operating system.
- Download TablelistPro on the App Store
- Download TablelistPro on Google Play
2. Order Hardware
If you need to order hardware, this is what we suggest to buy:
- Apple iPhones (reduces the need for staff members to share iPads)
3. Add Your Employees to TablelistPro
You are given an unlimited number of accounts, so each staff member should have their own individual login.
To create one:
- Log onto tablelistpro.com
- Open the sidebar
- Select Organization
- On the Staff, Promoters, and Servers tabs, click the purple plus sign to add an account, choose their permissions, and customize their email, text, and push notifications
- Once you add the new staff member, they will receive an email to set their password
Sharing accounts is strongly discouraged for security and tracking purposes. For more details on adding staff members, go to this page.
You control exactly who sees what on TablelistPro. For more details on choosing permissions, go to this page.
You and your staff can get notified via email, text, and push notifications when a reservation is requested, when a booking is made, when a payment link is completed, when a customer checks in, and more. For more details on choosing notifications, go to this page.
4. Send Us Your Floor Plan
If your venue accepts table reservations, email a file of your floor plan to your account representative. You can always edit this later on.
5. Update Your Basic Settings
Prior to selling tickets and tables, ensure all of your settings are filled out. For the best results, it is crucial to complete every designed field including:
- Venue information
- Branding and logos
- Settings for reservations, inventory, events, chit receipts, checkout, etc.
- Custom CRM tags
A full list of settings for you to update can be found on this page.
An example of a Reservation Note can be found below. Please be as detailed as possible.
- Terms & Conditions 21 and Over Fashionable, Upscale Dress Code Enforced Reservation Party Host must check in by 11:30pm. Failure to do so will result in reservation being released without refund. Cancellations must be submitted 48 hours prior to reservation date in order to receive deposit refund minus website processing fees. Binding 20% Service charge will be assessed to final total check amount. Any additional gratuities/ tips are discretionary. All Comped/discounted bottles, beverages, packages, retail or other items are still assessed the 20% service charge at full value. Management at its sole discretion, may assess an additional cleaning fee in the minimum amount of $150 or more for any damage that may occur to any furnishings, surfaces or flooring within the venue caused by bio-hazards or other, which may require more than routine cleaning. Management reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel, suspend, or modify the event, reservation or ticket at its sole discretion. Any Disregard or violation of the above terms and conditions will automatically void reservation(s)/ticket(s) purchased and all costs incurred by guest will be non-refundable.
6. Add Inventory and Create Events
When setting up your account, we will always add VIP table and/or ticket inventory on behalf of our venue partners to avoid potential mistakes and confusion. When you're ready to add this, please contact your sales rep.
Because inventory is separate from events, you can create events in TablelistPro at any time.
- To learn how to create events, visit this page
- To learn how to make the event recur weekly, visit this page
7. Select and Embed Your Website Widget
View a list of our instant booking widgets, along with instructions on how to install each one on your site, by jumping to this page.
- Inventory Map shows a list of inventory available for that night along with an interactive map for guests to select their exact table/section
- Inventory List is just the list of inventory (no map)
- Reservation Request Form allows guests to submit a reservation request, which you'll then manually approve/deny in your Leads tab
- Guest List Form allows guests to add themselves to the guest list (though we recommend just adding in $0 tickets to your inventory instead of using this)
- Event List displays a collection of your upcoming events vertically
- Event Calendar shows your events by month
- Event Carousel shows upcoming events in a rotation
Before reaching out with questions, we strongly encourage you to read through the Help Docs section, as most questions can be answered on that page.
If you need assistance at any point, never hesitate to contact our support team directly:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Send us a message through the live chatbox on tablelistpro.com or on our mobile app
- For new customers, contact your account representative to set up a brief training session. We'll teach you the basics of TablelistPro and explain our features and integrations to get you up and running in no time