Adding a New Event
To add a new event, open the sidebar, click Events, then click the purple plus sign on the righthand side.
Under Settings, fill in all of the information requested including the:
- Name of the event
- Start and end time
- If your event ends past 12am, update the Ends to the following day
- All events default to the Visibility of Private when first created. To make them public, simply click the Public button.
- Public: Visible to everyone
- Private: Only visible to those who receive a direct link
- Go live date and time
- This allows you to coordinate a specific launch date and time
- The event will not be listed until this exact moment
- Event poster
- We recommend an image of 500x750 pixels
The more information you can provide here, the more likely you are to attract guests and the fewer questions they will have.
Under Advanced, include the Soundcloud URL, YouTube URL, and type of music playing at the event. You can also include an external ticket link, which will drive customers to another site to buy tickets.
For more on External Ticket Links visit this page.
To have your floorplan(s) appear for customers on the event page, toggle on the Enable Map Widget button.
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?