Approving or Denying Leads on Web
All reservation requests are referred to as leads. To view your inbound leads on TablelistPro, open the sidebar on your desktop, and click the Leads tab.
- You can sort leads by name, date submitted, date of the event, number of guests, arrival time, attribution, and notes
- You can search leads, customize date ranges, and filter by attribution
Once you click on a specific lead, you can:
- Approve or deny the request
- Change the attribution, add a minimum, record notes, etc.
- Generate a payment link
- Assign the customer to a VIP table
After approving or denying the request, it will be removed from the Leads tab
Updated 14 Feb 2023
Did this page help you?